Mother I love you
Mother I do
Father in Heaven has sent me to you
When I am near you
I long to hear you
Singing so softly that you love me too
Mother I love you
I love you I do
Happy Mothers Day!
We can't forget about Grandmothers!
GRANNY!
Cora has asked me many times why she can't just move in with granny... its more fun at her house anyway.. :)
YAYA!
Utah is way too far away for YaYa to live and once a year is not often enough to visit, Eva will often have a mini 7 yr old meltdown about how much she misses her YaYa!
Utah is way too far away for YaYa to live and once a year is not often enough to visit, Eva will often have a mini 7 yr old meltdown about how much she misses her YaYa!
To the special women in our lives,
we love you we do!




1 comment:
AWWWE Selina this is so Sweet! Do you mind if I steal that picture of MOM?
She is such a babe.
Post a Comment