Day 2:
"Farmer Day"
aka The-impossible-task-of-finding-man-sized-overalls-and-ultimately-ending-up-staying-up-all-night-to lengthen-the-straps-on-a-womens-pair Day
Day 3:
"farm animal day"
aka Big-pain-in-the-butt-for-parents-to-scramble-for-costumes Day
Day 4:
"Crazy hair Day"
aka scour-the-internet-for-ideas-that-will-rival-daddys-and stay-up-braiding-hundreds-of-silly-bands-into-kids-hair-until-fingers-cramp Day
daddy still had the best hair.... what was left of it.
day 1 and 5 were just pajama day and school spirit day... 2 days where i could actually rest.
3 comments:
I BUSTED up with Corey's crazy (old man) hair! You were very creative with those silly bands! I bet you just cut them out when you were done, huh?!
Cutest lil' ducky and piggy too!
Hi Selina! You are still blogging. Yea! I always love reading your blog. Your girls are getting soooo grown up! They are beautiful!! We were telling Benson about the video of Cory waking up from surgery and having to pee and Benson has been begging to see it so I hope that it is still on here from a long time ago and that I can find it. You guys are such a great family! Love you!
We found the video, it was from 2008! I remembered it wrong, I thought that he had to pee but he had to tootle. So funny! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment