i don't think you guys realise how much Cory loves the attention he gets from these crazy posts....
i didn't even realise until the last sleeping post when no one commented :( he doesn't care if there are no comments about our adorable children, he just feels that if i am going to embarrass him that he should get a little recognition for it....
i don't know about you guys, but i would miss these posts... sure, i would still get to see the "live" version of his sleeping antics, but the fun is in the sharing...
you would think that he does it on purpose, knowing that i will photograph the evidence but i swear, he doesn't actually think he is going to fall asleep, it just happens so fast!
if you want these posts to keep coming you better say so because i fear this may be the last one if he thinks no one cares...
(please care, because this is one of my ultimate favorite things to do)
and a little bit of Cora...
its clearly genetic
i moved this child twice and she STILL ended up like this!
8 comments:
You would think he works hard or something...isn't he a public school teacher? Summers off, out by 3:40 seriously what does he need a nap for? ;)
We LOVE LOVE LOVE Cory posts! Keep em coming!!!
Cory is so weird I love him!
mom
Your family's ability to fall asleep in some of the most uncomfortable-looking positions amazes me!
PS selina how do you get your pictures so big on here? I totally need to figure this out and I can't. If I make mine big they get cut off???
Cory's talent never ceases to amaze me.
Please don't stop posting Cory's unique sleeping abilities! I've shown Cale and he thinks they are funny too. Tell Cory that people are still laughing even when not commenting
Keep em coming. Cory, I didn't know you were so flexable..
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!
Post a Comment