just wanted to share some of cory's latest and on-going drama... he just had his galbladder taken out 2 weeks ago after about a year of trouble.... the funny part is all the testing(ei; colonoscopy etc.) now the testing itself wasn't all that funny, it was the effects of the drugs.... see for your self...
TURN UP THE VOLUME & WATCH THE WHOLE THING, YOU WONT REGRET IT...
9 comments:
Hilarious!! I was crying I was laughing so hard. I am so happy to see some fun new things on your blog! I am so proud of you! Thanks for saying hi on my blog. Now we know why Cory and Adam got along so well. I really miss you! Are you guys still doing Bunko and movie night? Take care!
that was soo funny!!! send it in to funniest home videos... oh and i see that you added me as a friend yay!
Poor Cory, I can't wait to think of that video as I sit across the chapel tomorrow!
Oh my gosh. I was so excited to hear from you. I'm doing great, thanks. I'm glad you have a blog now. It's a great way to keep in touch.
That video is so funny. We were laughing so hard. Adam and I watched it together and I kept saying, "This is exactly how you acted". (He had a hernia surgery 2006.) He kept claiming he wasn't that bad but he was. On the car ride home, he wanted to call everyone from work, even people he didn't really like, just to talk. Great idea when your all drugged up. He also sang along to the radio but was singing the lyrics at all the wrong times. He thought he was OK to drive home. Not only then on the drugs but he still thinks that. It was hilarious. I just wish I had videotaped it, too.
Poor Cory! Justin would DIE if I did that to him or maybe he would live after killing me for posting it. I can't wait to show it to Justin. SOOOO funny!!
p.s. Can I be your friend too?
Melissa
Hey Sel! After seeing you comment on people's blogs I was wondering where yours was, and now I found it, yay! It was so good to hear from you. Your girls are too cute. I like the picture of your shoe closet.
That was awesome. I love that you updated your blog. Keep it up :)
cory is such a crack head but he has always made me laugh!
LOL. Now that is funny! I read your comment on The Daybook:)
Post a Comment